At RANS Electrical our Site Work Health and Safety Policy is based on a belief that our workers are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility.
The public shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
The objectives of our Site Work Health and Safety Policy are:
- To aim to achieve an incident free workplace.
- To make Work Health & Safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure Work Health & Safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk control.
- To ensure all potential incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The success of our Work Health & Safety management is dependent on:
- Effective consultation between RANS Electrical and our workers.
- Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing Work Health & Safety controls that are suitable to each given situation.
- Understanding the total work process and associated Work Health & Safety risks.
- Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all workers.
All workers are authorised and expected to safely stop work and immediately notify their supervisor if a task carries an unacceptable level of risk, or if an agreed Safe Work Method Statement cannot be complied with.