RANS Electrical activities will be carried out so as to protect the health of employees, trainees, customers, contractors, and community while paying proper regards to the protection and management of the environment.
RANS Electrical is committed to the protection and management of the environment in all its activities and operations.
RANS Electrical will endeavour to conduct its activities and operations in a manner that is environmentally responsible and sustainable.
The Primary Goal of the Policy and associated procedures is to assist in maintaining the highest environmental standards.
The objectives of this policy are to:
- Meet and exceed all legal and regulatory requirements for environmental management and protection; and where these are lacking or insufficient to protect the environment, apply best practice stands that will ensure the environment is protected;
- Maintain an awareness within RANS Electrical activities of the responsibilities of RANS Electrical, employees, contractors and affected people to ensure protection of the environment;
- Regularly review RANS Electrical activities to identify and assess the environmental impact associated with these activities; and-
- Implement and maintain management systems, processes, programs and procedures to ensure the environment is protected including the control of discharge of waste substances and emissions, or any other potentially environmentally hazardous conditions that may harm the environment;
- Provide an environmental emergency response program for unforeseen events so as to minimise the risk to people, facilities, and assets;
- Provide environmental training for management, employees, visitors, and affected people where applicable;
RANS Electrical commitment to the environment is as important as our commitment to other aims, activities and operations.
RANS Electrical will report on its environmental performance to the relevant authorities.